Visualize Your Keypresses
Show your audience which keys you press! Keystroke Pro provides stunningly elegant keycap visualizations that let your viewers follow along with ease. It’s the perfect tool for screen sharers, meeting hosts, tutorial creators and presenters—anyone who teaches or demonstrates software on his Mac.
Inspired by the geeky mechanical keyboard modding culture, Keystroke Pro brings vast virtual keycap customization options to the digital counterpart.
- Change key styles, colors and sizes
- Select one of the beautiful keypress animations
- Multimonitor support: Select predefined positions on one or multiple screens where your key presses will be visualized
- Customize how long your key presses remain visible
Even more features
- Display modes: Do you want to display all keystrokes or modifier shortcuts only?
- Quick toggle: Use a global hot key or option-click on the app icon
- Autostart: Launch the app automatically on login
- Compatibility: Works great with screen sharing apps like iMessage, Zoom, Google Hangout or Skype (Please share your entire screen, not only one application window!)
- Optimized for macOS 11 Big Sur
- Optimized for Mac with M1 (Apple Silicon)
Note: To protect your privacy, Keystroke Pro will not display your keyboard input when typing within a secure password text field.
I, the developer, believe that privacy is a human right. All of your key press input remains offline, on your computer, where it belongs. This Gumroad version of the app uses your internet connection to verify the license key and to check for available updates. Alternatively you can purchase the app on the Mac App Store — the store version does not need an internet connection at all.
Designed and developed by Martin Lexow.
Keystroke Pro is also available on the → Mac App Store
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
If you enjoy the app, please consider leaving a review! It’s a great way to support indie developers like yours truly. Feel free to drop me a message if you’d like to share a feature suggestion or improvement idea: email@example.com.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.